Here is a tip for a nice walk to the charming fisherman’s port of Niel, on the Giens peninisula. Follow the coastal path for a while, where you will get to admire wonderful landscapes along the coastline, to ascend to Giens before joining your departure point.
Here is a precise map of the itinerary. Please keep in mind that this leisurely walk takes 2 hours.
- Park at the Niel’s port
- Walk along the small beach toward the coastal path.
- Go past the Provencal hotel swimming pool.
- Arriving at an old door, take the small street that goes up to the village.
- Walk through the village, enjoy the panaroma from the Bachaga Boualem’s square, stop for a drink on a terrace ..
- Then take the main road down to the Niel’s port.