Winery : Domaine Viticole de la Navicelle
Our vineyards spread at the foot of the Colle Noire hill, which offers a beautiful view on sea and mountains. For about fifteen years, we have been giving great care to revive this little piece of paradise, by producing authentic terroir wines.
Domaine de la Navicelle is located in the heart of Provence on the northern slope of a hill called Colle Noire, near the littoral conservatory. The vines are terraced on heavy clay soils and rocky subsoil of limestone, sandstone and schists. The north orientation and proximity of the sea protects us from heat and allow us, without irrigation, to produce generous wines, complex with fine minerality and a "Terroir" identity.
In total, the Domaine exploites approximately 20 hectares of vineyards.
Different varieties are planted: Grenache, Syrah, Mourvèdre, Cinsault and Tibouren for reds and rosés, Rolle, Clairette and Muscat for whites.
To exploit this exceptional terroir, we work in compliance with organic farming and we respect the principles of biodynamic farming for many years.
Our desire /wish: produce the best wines in total harmony with the environment around us.
WINE TOUR AND TASTING
* Visit of the wine estate/cellar : throughout the year, come and discover the vineyard, the wine cellar and vines, followed by a wine tasting. Reservation: Tourist office (Office du Tourisme) of Le Pradet.
* Wine tasting
* Groups : 25 persons max. (by appointment)
* Parking space : 20 parking places
* Bus parking area : 1 parking place
* Seven fully-equipped cottages for 2 to 9 persons (wifi, swimming-pool, BBQ,...)
Please contact directly the Domaine for further information.
- AOP: AOP Côtes de Provence
- Operator status Tasting cellar, Producer, Producer Bio
- Discovery of the terroirs
- Wine Route of Provence
- Art and Wine
- Accessible for wheelchairs with assistance
Languages of the visit
- Time of individual visit 60 Hours (average)
- Individual tasting (charged for)
- Guided individual tours on request
- Time of visit 120 Hours (average)
- Group tasting (charged for)
- Guided group tours on request
- Facilities Air conditioning, Table, Chair
- Number of meeting rooms : 1
Comfort / services
- Coach parking
- Car park
- Picnic hampers
- Sales on site
- Guided tours
Means of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Credit transfer
- Chèques Vacances