Early nineteenth century. Facing a significant Protestant community (foreign wintering) Godillot commissioned by Chapoulart this place of worship, Gothic types, consecrated in 1884 by the Bishop of Gibraltar and used by the English community until 1953. It is now a municipal cultural center.
- Religious heritage
- Guided inividual tours obligatory
- Guided group tours obligatory
Comfort / services
- Themed tour
- Guided tours
|Du 01 Jan au 31 Dec 2022||Lundi Mardi Mercredi Jeudi Vendredi Samedi Dimanche|