Cap garonne museum
Put your helmet and step into the galleries of ancient copper mines. The originality of the Museum is undoubtedly the living nature of the visit where you can feel the life underground and discover the history of minors and mineralogy in a fun and capt...
Among the World’s top 5 mineralogical sites.
A fascinating adventure for everybody ! Get into the miners’ former lifestyle & learn about the rock’s History. In these old copper mines discover the metal’s genesis created by the magic of water & air. This exceptional site, at the top of Cap Garonne offers a wonderful panorama over the Hyeres Islands & Toulon’s Harbour, plus beautiful walking paths around as well.
• Guided tours only
• Delivery of a foreign public document (English, Dutch, Spanish, Italian)
• Guided tour: about 1 hour 15 minutes.
• For details on schedules or group reservations contact us.
- Bad weather alternative
- Sciences and technology
Languages of the visit
- Time of individual visit 60 Hours (average)
- Guided individual tours available permanently
- Time of visit 60 Hours (average)
- Guided group tours on request
Comfort / services
- Car park
- Coach parking
- Pets welcome
PricesFree entry for children < 6 years.
Group rate available for > 30 people.
Means of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
- Credit transfer
During school holidays: every day from 14h to 17h (18h in July and August)