Estissac fort

Built between 1634 and 1640, it sports a plane corresponding to the general provisions of Richelieu's strong. The book tour in the summer, especially the tower, which offers a splendid panorama and houses the exhibition "Marine Bio Diversity" (presentation of the National Park and the Ile de Port-Cros). A 15-minute walk from the village. Free admission.

Classification/labels

  • Military Patrimony
  • Fort

Spoken languages

  • French

Prices

Free of charge.

Opening

From 03/07 to 31/08, daily between 10.30 am and 1 pm.