Notre Dame de Consolation church

Located on the site of an ancient sanctuary destroyed in 1944, the church was rebuilt in 1952 by architect Raymond Vaillant, with the participation of Parisian sculptor Jean Lambert-Rucki, member of the Union des Artistes Modernes, founded by Robert Mallet-Stevens, and master glassmaker Gabriel Loire of Chartres (the great south window tells the story of Hyères). Every day from 8 to 19h.



  • Religious heritage
  • Church

Spoken languages

  • French


Free access.


All year round, daily between 8 am and 7 pm.