Surrounding the Villa Noailles, the garden St Bernard was built between 1924 and 1930 by the villa’s architect Robert Mallet-Stevens. A ‘cubist garden’ was also conceived by architect and landscape designer Gabriel Guevrekian. Under the villa, Charles de Noailles starts working in 1925 on a narrow terrace Mediterranean garden where he cultivates local plants such as lavender and rosemary as well as rarer species like angel’s trumpet (datura), silverberry, bignonia, wisteria, pittosporum, heliotrope, helichrysum italicum. In 1973, the town purchases the garden, which offers an unbeatable view on the entire coast.
- Botanical garden
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Guided individual tours on request
- Guided group tours on request
From 01/04 to 30/04, daily between 8 am and 6.30 pm.
From 01/05 to 31/05, daily between 8 am and 7 pm.
From 01/06 to 31/08, daily between 8 am and 7.30 pm.
From 01/09 to 30/09, daily between 8 am and 7 pm.
From 01/10 to 31/12, daily between 8 am and 5 pm.