Riding Watt – sea toys in La Badine
Riding Watt welcomes you to its 100% electric nautical base in a dream spot. Le Carbet, one of the most paradisiacal places of the peninsula of Giens. Open to all, come and enjoy this magical place!
A forerunner in the development of electrical, water and land-based activities, Riding Watt welcomes you on the beach at La Badine. Come and slide with our electric products: surfboards, paddles, foil, wakeboard and all-terrain scooters.
The Riding team is composed of Mr. Charles ANDRÉ and Mr. Julien MAHON. 10 years of experience in coaching JET SKI RIDING in HYÈRES including 4 seasons as a base manager. Graduate of the BPJEPS MOTONAUTICAL AND TRACTED ENGINE TRAFFICKING in 2009 as well as the PSC1 (First Aid Certificate). Passionate about Windsurfing, Wake Board and Surfing. We have created Riding Watt to allow everyone to get initiated to the Electric Ride!
Nautical activities :
- Electric surfing is accessible to everyone (from 12 years old).
- E-foils, initiation from 16 years old !
- Electric paddles allowing a couple (or parent and children) to walk along the coast.
- Jetboard reserved for people with a boat licence.
Land activities :
- Electric all-terrain scooters "Trotrx", offering numerous possibilities for a variety of routes.
From September to June, sports and discovery sports hikes, on the heights of Hyères /Pierrefeu-du-Var, to do with family or friends!
- In the summer, we propose one-hour hikes, discovering the ports of the Giens peninsula, with a departure from our nautical base.
Offers for groups, birthdays, C.E. etc...
On telephone request, quotation possible, everything is possible!
Possibility of mixing certain activities together, arrangements with our partner restaurant "Le Carbet" for meals.
Comfort / services
- Equipment hire
- Off-road scooter rental
- Stand up paddle rental
- Rental of electric scooters
Means of payment
- Bank/credit card
- Chèques Vacances
|Du 01 May au 31 Oct 2022||Lundi Mardi Mercredi Jeudi Vendredi Samedi Dimanche|