Remains of the castle and the town ramparts
One of the largest fortified castles in Provence, it is reorganised by Charles Ist of Anjou in 1527 and ultimately dismantled by Louis XIII in a gesture of authority following the destructive religious wars. The castle has been labelled Historical Monument for its important architectural remnants. It offers a spectacular view onto the coast and the islands.
- Historic patrimony
- Fortified castle
- Unguided individual tours available permanently
- Unguided group tours available permanently
Comfort / services
- Orientation board